Are you interested in learning how to maintain your machine?
Or just having the tools available for you to do it?
Or maybe you'd just like some moral support while you tackle your project.
- Bacon sarny & tea/coffee on arrival
- General maintenance and larger projects
- Free use of tools, ramps & specialist equipment
- Qualified mechanics & plenty of experienced motorcyclists to assist
- Qualified CBT Instructors & agility riding
- Organised group runs
- Get to know fellow bikers in your area
- More chats around a BBQ lunch
- Have a go on other bikes on a private road
- Family fun - mini bikes & quads, remote control vehicles, hoverscooter!
So how about popping down to Tetbury and meet like minded riders, use the tools, ramps and our equipment. Learn, and get the job done. Have help or advice from qualified mechanics, experienced on motorcycles (and other stuff!), or just to discuss your ideas with other seasoned motorcyclists.
So the bottom line - how much does all this cost? Ouch! A big fat zero!
Why? Because we are Old School, dedicated to following the long-term tradition of helping fellow two-wheelers. This is simply a biker-to-biker thing!
And when the job's done, those that want to can join in an organised run, then return to the workshop for a well deserved BBQ (donations gratefully received!) but bring your own drinks if you don't want tea or coffee!
:: Why not add this site to your favourites.